Author: merryyu

Sex and Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-28 08:32:10 |Display all floors

hi

just like a song saying:"love  me and give me your all"  sex is the most
importang composse of love,it is a supper high way of expressing,love can not be love without sex i think so!
     but  there is some false love,only be made of sex,just like blue film and so on,sex and love are very important for me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 18:12:38 |Display all floors

haha

i think your question is too naive.we can not think sex and love in this perspection.i think you are a young boy.you have not comprehand the love.if you have a girlfriend,you love her,sex between you two is a certain thing.and they are not confict.sex  is a high degree of love.i think so.
i have scaned many question like yours.i think ,if you have loved,you can know it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 12:10:21 |Display all floors

Sex and Love

To my opinion, sex is more important.  Marriage without love can be existed for a long time but without sex, it will be broken and died easily.  
However, the relationship between sex and love is very very complex.  Different person submits diseperate ideas which is very common.   We should not force others to accept our own choose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 16:31:04 |Display all floors

that is a whole thing

in the world , there are something that  can on be cut  in two.  sex and love  is one among those. it is just one whole  thing. you  can't just  take one's soul out of  his bain and then ask him what he like to keep,  the soul or the body. sex,  I like sex and I believe in sex. I think it's one of the most wonderful things that can happen between a man and a woman. and I think its value to a relationship is immeasurable.  that  why  god  create man  and woman  but  no only one or them.  love  can be made, no only  talk. have a good day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 08:46:12 |Display all floors

Sex without Love is like Gourmet without Wine.

...as a Frenchman would put it.

You can pay money and get sex.

Yet sometimes even when you pay love,  you can't get love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 23:55:22 |Display all floors

re

I think both are important to the two person  falling in love!
It is natural which one come in to our mind first!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 11:23:27 |Display all floors

Flawed question.

No such thing as love (the non-family kind) being apart from sex.

The two things are nearly the same from a purely intellectual perspective, and cannot be compared as separates since they are inherently interdependent.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.