Post time 2004-10-19 12:15:34 |Display all floors

i say

if u have love then have sex
if u only have sex u shouldn't hurt someone
and so on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-20 11:38:53 |Display all floors

love

I think that if you relly love somebody, that will be love comes first, then you want to make love with your partner.

However, I know we guys are boy replied this topic, where are girls?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-20 12:37:34 |Display all floors

Here is one idea

Girls normally have love first and then sex. Man can start out with each way.
Feeling is first subject.
Sometimes, after having first sex with someone, you just wanna throw out and ran away. Other time, after having sex you might wanna see him/her again and perhaps you’d fell in love with the person who you only intended to have sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-20 12:37:36 |Display all floors

Here is one idea

Girls normally have love first and then sex. Man can start out with each way.
Feeling is first subject.
Sometimes, after having first sex with someone, you just wanna throw out and ran away. Other time, after having sex you might wanna see him/her again and perhaps you’d fell in love with the person who you only intended to have sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-20 13:34:29 |Display all floors

I can only speak for myself.

From my experience, I find that love has multiple levels.  There is the love between a mother and chid.  A father and his child.  It's different but not less powerful.  Then of course love between a man and a woman.
I cannot love a woman, and not express that love through physical touch, and of course sex.  When the  woman I love refuses to allow me to touch her, then eventually my love will choke and die.
To me sex is one physical expression of love, to give your body and soul to the one you love.  To allow her to experience my feeling for her with her body.  Of course I seek to have her return her body to me, completely.
I seek to give her as much pleasure as I possibly can, BEFORE I expect my pleasure to be fullfilled.  There is nothing more exciting that to be with a woman who wants to give herself completley to her man.
I know there are differnt attitudes, and different ways.  I can only speak, or write how I perceive love, and sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-20 16:25:57 |Display all floors

Stupid!!!

Fuck everyone!!!!!!
Fuck your uncles!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-24 18:22:19 |Display all floors

to rodney_ynn

rodney_ynn.......i think you could pay attention your behaviors

my opinion :
tThe first is the of cause the LOVE
The  secend is  the sex, the sex is the part of the love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.