Author: szf007008

what is the matter with chinese football [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-17 12:13:21 |Display all floors

do-or-die

China's Dutch-born head coach Arie Hann is ready to take whatever the consequence at the eve of the team's do-or-die World Cup qualifying battle against Hong Kong of China.

China's hopes of advancing to the 2006 World Cup finals could disappear on Wednesday if they fail to win by a big margin.

Beleaguered Hann apparently felt the pressure as all the Chinese sports media and soccer fans are closely watching the game.

what can we get from this do-or-die game

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 13:14:38 |Display all floors

I do not like chinese football.

In my class,all my classmates do not like it ,either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 16:26:37 |Display all floors

too bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 16:29:40 |Display all floors

too bad

the dream to Germany is impossible! who's foult!
that is we all think !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-26 18:16:25 |Display all floors

go abroad, then come back

after chinese football team was down and out of the qualification match of 2006 world cup,some excellent soccers have focus their eyes on the out of china. Especially at current,chinese football league has been notorious and the fidelity of soccers and CFA are queationed by most fans.Zhao junzhe, a middefender of Liaonin Football club expressed his disappointment about current football circumstance and wondered to go abroad. i think this is a good way for them to keep their prime time in their sport career.we must keep the hope of future. Go abroad, then come back and improve the image of chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 16:32:58 |Display all floors

Hopeless Chinese League

Disappointment, hate, love, don't concern, it is mixing these feeling in my heart.
   Now I only watch European league, they full fill passion and competition, more wonderful.
   The AD of HK is "good by ICAC". Where is Chinese ICAC, who supervise the CFA. No supervision, no hope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-11 16:14:58 |Display all floors
each is a dragon, but whole is a pile of sand

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.