Author: szf007008

what is the matter with chinese football [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-1 15:01:02 |Display all floors

ghost emerging on Halloween

the so -called revolution which was boosted by medias  stopped previously. the group of Xuming,Zhanghai etc. was broken. no one is the real revolutionary. just like a ghost emering on Halloween, the CFA successfully cracked down a movement . but can anything in future be under controlled. we don't known. maybe there is  another more fierce hurricane waitng for chines football.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 15:02:31 |Display all floors

ghost emerging on Halloween

the so -called revolution which was boosted by medias  stopped previously. the group of Xuming,Zhanghai etc. was broken. no one is the real revolutionary. just like a ghost emering on Halloween, the CFA successfully cracked down a movement . but can anything in future be under controlled. we don't known. maybe there is  another more fierce hurricane waitng for chines football.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 23:18:28 |Display all floors

China Chinese player do not have fixed and long term vision?

To be great football team in the World Cup, Chinese footballer must aim to be the greatest defender, greatest midfielder and greatest striker.
That's their ultimate professional career.
1. To represent China PR
2. To Win World Cup for China PR.
3. To be the best player in the World Cup.

They must be organised and disciplined to themselves, their family, their their country and their profession.

China FIFA World Cup Champion!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 17:17:18 |Display all floors

Shit

Shit, Chinese football game.  I love football, but did not watch native super match for a long time.  All players are betting and did not put the match into heart.  They care for money only, losing sport spirit.  Umpires are also shits.  

Switch to enjoy the football games in Italy, Spain and England.  There exists the real real players.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 22:49:21 |Display all floors

god knows!

in fact ,i dont care about chinese football forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-13 19:01:54 |Display all floors

arafat is our example

china is a country with a long history and brilliant civilization.as a traditon,we appreciate the man with brave heart and strong willness,otherwise we disgust who are coward and irresponsible.i think arafat is a typical man deserving our admiration. he is the symbol of firmness,braveness and responablity . though his country , army and people are so weak, he never give up his aim and struggle. i think, he is an example valued for most chinese footballer to study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 00:05:01 |Display all floors

OK. Good point. But I doubt that desire and heart are the issues here

I don't think that anyone can say that the Chinese footballers aren't talented, but...they seem to have the same problem that their basketball team has. Not a problem with the technique of the individual, but a problem with game dynamics and anticipation.
Rule #1. What you do when you don't have the ball is as important as when you have the ball. Movement away from the ball is more important than movement to the ball.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.