what is the matter with chinese football [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-15 18:23:49 |Display all floors
our national team was defeated
our league match is facing bankrupt
what is the future of chinese football

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-15 18:43:20 |Display all floors

One specific problem

I cannot answer all your questions but I can think of one specific problem.
Good results are achieved by appointing the right people. For example in a company if the boss appoints the right man to be his manager the company will make money.

Similarly if the right man is appointed to run the Chinese Football Association and he in turn appoints the right coach and the coach in turn chooses the right players then things can be much better.  I am not saying it will solve all problems but it can be a small step in the right direction.

I think at this point Arie Haan should go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-18 17:37:12 |Display all floors

hate or love? chinese football

they are first millionares.but they never work hard. they are rather good at betting,smoking,scraping than playing. they never get enough education.these are chinese football athlete. how can we get expectation on them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-18 17:37:50 |Display all floors

hate or love? chinese football

they are first millionares.but they never work hard. they are rather good at betting,smoking,scraping than playing. they never get enough education.these are chinese football athlete. how can we get expectation on them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-18 18:04:25 |Display all floors

There Is Only One Solution To This Problem

Overhaul the CFA and the league. The crooks need to be weeded out and dealt with appropriately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 16:55:08 |Display all floors

revolution is needed

we need a revolution which can reform the whole system of chinese football. this is the common call of the fans, football clubs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 23:09:13 |Display all floors

The CFA Needs To Look At Themselves Also...

I have been monitoring the developments about this situation and while I am happy to see the clubs taking a stand to clean up football in China I am surprised to see that the CFA is not willing to do the same. I believe there is not only corruption and mismanagement going on in the league. I think there is gross mismanagement going on in the CFA. In my opinion if you really want to have a legit league you have to start with the source (CFA). This organization makes the rules and hands down punishment whenever someone makes an infraction. It would be a good idea if the clubs ask for independent investigation of the CFA.

Yes there are corrupt referees, players, and executives in the front offices of these clubs, but can't we say the same is happening within the governing body of Chinese football? It just seems like this whole situation with the clubs is just a cover-up for the CFA's misgivings.

Again, like I said in a previous post, the CFA needs a complete clear out. If needed, the clubs should request some kind of expert consulting from outside of China. These consultants could show how to organize and better run a football league with minimal or no corruption.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.