Author: jackalien

Shanghai men love their breasts. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-15 15:49:11 |Display all floors

LOL.

Interesting that many students are fit, while many men are fat and slothlike.
Dear Chineseyang, Chinas women like men. Period. Do not assume that your people all share the same brain. You insult your own.
As for my physical stature, i am broken. Broken by a member of your precious party who saw fit to drive on the wrong side of the road, around a corner, in the rain. And I still don't have a belly.
Tek
PS. First thing through the door would be my d*%k. biatch!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-15 18:00:54 |Display all floors

What did I tell ya? the vicious 1/2 just can't wait to drop off his pants!

We wonder why the hainan driver hadn't smashed your peabrain in the crash -- a thrown-out mongrel like you has no right of way on Chinese streets, left or right side - it won't matter!

Just get lost from our country, loser!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-15 18:08:52 |Display all floors

mmm

Men just need to go to McDonald's for a while to get a lovely pair of tits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-16 01:14:42 |Display all floors

better question for you?

why does asain girl breasts are so small compare to black girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-16 08:42:26 |Display all floors

Hmmm...Tek's also a nice addition to Hainan scenary

Pretty buff...at least before he got broken.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-16 16:26:17 |Display all floors

All people should love their breasts

Not only women ,but men could love their breasts and use them to attact females.

Dody is goven by God,so why not make enough of it?Show them to the public,and make others know you have strong breasts.As we know,females love these strong men.If you have attactive breasts ,you will make friends with girls much earier.

society is becoming nonsexual,gays,homosexual are common scenes.so don't be strange of men making breasts.I think with enough exercise men will be more attactive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-16 16:30:12 |Display all floors

All people should love their breasts

Not only women ,but men could love their breasts and use them to attact females.

Dody is goven by God,so why not make enough of it?Show them to the public,and make others know you have strong breasts.As we know,females love these strong men.If you have attactive breasts ,you will make friends with girls much earier.

society is becoming nonsexual,gays,homosexual are common scenes.so don't be strange of men making breasts.I think with enough exercise men will be more attactive.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.