Author: wendylanlan

Someone you love vs someone who loves you, which person do you prefer to marry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-15 02:19:59 |Display all floors

what i want to say is .........

sutra !(up up up up !!!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 11:05:16 |Display all floors

marry with someone who loves you very much.....

when you are going to  marry someone, i think ,you love the person although you do not realize that. after all,no one is willing to marry someone who you don't love at all.
    weather you love a person or not can be changed. nothing is invariable. if someone loves you all the time, and you don't dislike him(her),  you are willing to stay with him(her), you share happiness and unhappiness, i think he(she) wil become your lover one day.

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-15 11:54:07 |Display all floors

!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 16:48:34 |Display all floors

everything is arranged by fate

It is a common topic we usually talk about in the dorm.

i think the choice differ from different person.
There is a unwritten law that the more u pay out the deep harm u get in the love affair. So many girls r likly to prefer someone that love her much. I think this attribute to many causes.That is: many females role is passive in love affair all the time .they r not active to court the males,and they r implicative and not dare to express their deep emotion,even they
think they will rejected if they take the offensive.

In the other hand to find a true love is difficult and why not grasp this chance? It only need ours a little courage,a little confidence and we will regret if won't do it. For males they tend to find their love no matter how difficult thet meet.

What i said before is unimportant i think and everything is arranged by fate. i start all the time "Love is mystic and full of imagine".U can't get rid,of it when it comes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-19 03:30:51 |Display all floors

either or ????

I appreciate your response! and surely response to love is part of love.Did mass come before energy or the other way round? Having an unseen souce in each of us love or anger were nurtured long  ago before we even can remememer in a touch,a smile ,deep enthusiam for our being. Chemistry confuses ,affirms, and takes us back, too our almost physical memories . The lucky ones learn about the other person and care  with a depth of love that appreciates differences and energizes the loved one. The unluckey ones try ,and compelled to turn the other into what they missed, stunt the existence of both .So the past comes first and love began there.Both need to be able to love and not be fooled into believiing it is all a matter of who they are with. (wseoldmd@go.com)

Use magic tools Report

randyy has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-21 15:56:04 |Display all floors

implicative

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-5 23:22:00 |Display all floors

Bet on their Love....

Its human nature...we marry then Love  afterwards the people we marry!!...not the other way round!
So we can always lean on the people who Love us....the ones we Love do not even notice!
Trust and Love those who Love you....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.