haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 12:24:51 |Display all floors

welcome here!hope make friend with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 21:37:49 |Display all floors

hi ^.^

thanks ^.^

gee.. i never know i can have such warm welcome in here.. with many lovely friends.. and full of reliable information ^.^ Once again.. thank you.. for even reading my words.. and i am truly grateful to have many of you to reply me ^.^ Thanks again....

Yes.. as usual.. i am always keen and open my mind to learn about Chinese culture. I am sure.. all the chinese ... including those in china.. and those overseas born.. will share the same feeling as me ^.^

I am currently in Malaysia.. studying in one of the Australia's university. Yes.. i am an exchange student and doing my degree with Bachelor of Commerce (management and information system) ^.^ I truly enjoy my studies and i hope everyone have the same feelings too ^.^

** By the way.. i am still trying to adjust myself in this group discussion.. still miggle with the buttons lol....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 21:47:01 |Display all floors

Thank you ^.^

Thank you ^.^  i am glad to know everyone in here ^.^ Please be my good friend ^.^  I am a very keen person to learn. Perhaps we can share our thoughts together ^.^

Yes i have heard of xi'an. It must be a beautiful place ^.^ Unfortunately i have never been china before. I would like to visit China (perhaps in another 4 or 5 years time). Of course.. i have to finish my studies ^.^;;; and then work for another 2 or 3 years in Australia.

My ancestory is from Xia men. I bear the surname "chai"  Hence my hometown should be around "fu jien"<--is that how u spell it? ^.^;;; please correct my stupid mistakes lol....

Another great news. Today i began to accept / to commit with a guy from China (he bei). He has been very honest and sincere with our relationship. I hope it will last long.

"Dui bu qi" (sorry) for those who are bachelors out there... i am not available lol!!! Anyway, i am not a good looking girl. There are many girls which are much prettier, smarter and kinder than me ^.^ Dont feel sad lol ^.^;

Once again... very surprised to get many replies from friends who are willing to spend even a few minutes to read my words.. and very grateful and happy to know those who leave their precious words for me ^.^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 05:32:34 |Display all floors

destiny calls

Stick to your studies and make him a friend---this will help find out if he is really having feelings or youthful desperation to reproduce his own kind .She is hiding from grief --it takes many months to become emotionally available to another partner.Grief is painful but failure to grieve leads to longer term depression. Tears will cure themselves and the more you cry the more you laugh and love later. "...if the eye hath no tear the heart hath no joy ..."   THIS MESSAGE TO ar-wing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 06:09:51 |Display all floors

old men learning computers

Accept my apology for sending ar-wings message to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 17:43:01 |Display all floors

no worries ^.^

yes i must admit... perhaps it is too early to judge. Anyway do not worry... time can tell ^.^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.