hello

i totally agree with you!!

Lili

MSN: lilizhuhuanghua@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 15:23:18 |Display all floors

Sustainability

It's important for a woman to be good looking.  However, I have 2 cases:

1) An ugly girl, weighing 160 lb, 5'2'' tall, full of pimples, with eye and mouth corners all falling down (looks like she cries all the time or ages too soon).  She has alot of men around asking to date her.  Some of them are my friends.  I asked them, they say she is sexappealing.  I don't see that at all, but men have different criteria for sex.  One think I have to admit, is that she has looks very charming when she smiles.  Unfortunately she doesn't smile that much.

2) A beautiful blond girl, weighing 115 lbs, 5'7", vey long legs, small waist, round bottom.... As you imagine, she has a lot a lot of men asking her out.  Non of them is able to put up with her for more than 3 months.  She has a very difficult character, squanders a lot of money, negatively judging everybody, goes out of her mind if anything does not fit her desire, treats men like her slaves ..... Now she is alone.

My idea is that, it's important to be good looking, but looks only is not sustainable for a long term relationship.  Anyways, there are a lot of ways to change the appearance.  Appearance can be improved greatly with very small plastic surgeries.  In addition, confidence is a great ketch up to the look.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 15:37:31 |Display all floors

not every guy

is lucky enough to get an attractive girl with a great personality

i think i have but it's taken me 18 months in china and i was beginning to give up hope

looks are important first then personality, gotta be honest and say i'm not gonna get to find out the personality of an ugly girl - unless i meet her online

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 19:08:06 |Display all floors

viewpoint

I like to see a beautiful actress starring in TV series and movie, if the leading actress is homely, the film would not really attract to me, e.g. the 95’ Oscar winner England Patient, its leading actress is not a charming and young lady, although the movie succeed in its cinemaphotography technique, focusing on grand decert and elaborate plot, I don’t think it selected a suitable actress starring the character yet.

While the years’ popular American film Gone with the Wind, Vivie Lee is an elegant Britain’s actress who do fit to the movie and are recognized by the public, as if she were the character in the original novel .

The functon of movie is to entertain people, people like to see handsome man match elegant lady, no matter in the reality.
But sometimes man love ugly lady rather than his charming wife, Prince Charles is such an exception, the exception is involved in somehow advandge his partner owned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 19:20:31 |Display all floors

different people have different eyes on beauty!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 21:06:53 |Display all floors

my thoughts

beauty of a girl is a vital thing!
but i want a feeling between us than beauty!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.