Author: bianca

if girl not very pretty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-3 11:56:42 |Display all floors

beauty and love

it is admitted that the appearance is very important in choosing a lover. the more beautiful or more handsome person can attract more attention and thus enjoys easier feasibility.

A man chooses a prettier girl, and a girl chooses a more manly man in return.

However, love is not to be perserved by the infatuation aroused by the skin-deep beauty. In the long run, what is underneath the skin counts more.

That's why beauty often turns out to be a curse to its beholder and its owner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-3 11:56:47 |Display all floors

double submission deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-3 22:57:54 |Display all floors

not pretty girl

through my observation to men around me of their reactions to girls,i found they  are attracted by pretty girls and often keep more eyes on them.but when it comes to marriage or life long partner,inner beauty comes first.i cann't deny beautiful girls have more chances to win other people's attention,but what can last is one's heart.
that is one of questions i have been thinking about.i am not a pretty girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-4 17:52:12 |Display all floors

We should not judge a girl by appearance

In reality , many man like to judge a girl by her appearance . If the girl is not very pretty (he thinks), he will not chat with the girl. In fact , it is wrong.
we should not judge a girl by appearance . Many girls are very warm-hearted .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-4 20:14:59 |Display all floors

my idea

I will choose a clever,kind girl, of course, if she is also beautiful , i am luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-4 20:39:45 |Display all floors

choosing a pretty wife does good to your offspring

she may decide whether your kid is handsome/pretty or not. so, don't think about yourself all the time. think about your kids. don't you want your kids more good-looking???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-5 02:07:59 |Display all floors

evolution

It seems cruel, but spirits of evolution anyway.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.