Author: bianca

if girl not very pretty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-2 13:53:49 |Display all floors

:))))0

probably you are talking to / corresponding with an ugly girl and you don't know....:))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-2 14:35:13 |Display all floors

it's because she's my soulmate that i love her

It would be better if she is not only good-looking but also virtuous. But i think it's not easy for a girl to obtain both of them, for the appearance is given by god but not that we can choose from. I agree that the inner beauty is vitally important. I would like to talk with someone who is learned and humorous and lovely and kind and warmhearted though plain-looking. I would find that the more i get to know her the more i love her. So i would say it's because she's my soulmate that i love her rather than it's because she's good-looking that i love her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-2 16:50:54 |Display all floors

think

i think it coundnot be too ugly    i'll take

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-2 16:57:40 |Display all floors

inner beauty

i agree   it's strang that i found almost all of the   girls are beautiful
we  can't  judge  a  pp often from the bad side

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-3 11:05:26 |Display all floors

I am a man,so I can say

To be honest, the men who said the beauty is only the skin or something else must be the untrueful guys, I am a man, if a girl with homely appearance,normally, I won't choose her as my girlfriend.

However, for beauty things always make person comfortable and happy, but this is the first sight feeling, human always will choose the beauty things at first, so if in this situation a girl in beauty and a girl in homely, I think every man will blind according to  the first sight feeling. But good things always sank at the bottom, if the homely girl with inner beauty, as a man, I could say, although you are not good-looking, you are virtuous, and you would do every thing for me with your heart and soul, your sacrifice will be paied back.

Maybe at the first time I won't choose you, but you are kind you are virtuous, you never stop to do things for me, I love you ,I would choose you as my another part at last.

Never give up, love is bitter but pay out is sweet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-3 11:26:16 |Display all floors

...:(((.....

so, zhongdonglin, you mean that if the girl with homely looking, she has to be loving you unconditionally and doing everything for you...oh man, it sounds like she's the servent. will you love her because she obeys every your command and she has no complians, she has no thoughts on herself, the only thing she think is YOU.  it's unfair. unless YOU love her as much as she does to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-3 11:30:32 |Display all floors

how do u define 'ugly'

how do u define 'beauty'?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.