Author: ilunga

phone sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-12 09:51:37 |Display all floors
oh well...u need ur sister xiao meow to teach you maybe....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 09:52:35 |Display all floors
ps

masturbation is normal...dont u think??....

you just satisfy your own needs...there is nothing wrong...when you have the desire..either you hep urself..or you find someone to help you....work in both ways....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 09:59:09 |Display all floors
never do this:masturbation  too! dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't say anything bad on her, she is not here blaim you anyways
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 10:12:16 |Display all floors
hey, masturbation is NOT dirty at all!!!

it is very natural....will you say having sex is dirty??....you wont..cos it is just anaimal instinct..nothing wrong with it....so..masturbation is not dirty for christ sake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 10:38:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2005-9-22 20:30
phone sex, tried before, do not enjoy it...its dry and borin..or maybe its just my problem??....also with cyber sex...i couldnt understand why some people can be so addicted to both!! ... its easy  ...

hi

anyone who tried Phone Sex and did experienced eroticism, please post here!!! Seems 75% of those posting their input above are what is called 'the undersexed"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 10:41:41 |Display all floors
weird posts nowadays...weird..~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 11:00:00 |Display all floors
Phone sex, I don't think it's popular!  Not many couples apart far away can keep relations

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.