Author: 2003yujin

Should I tell her"I had deeply loved you!" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-14 03:41:08 |Display all floors

She probably already knows

Congratulations Jackey!

Are you going to have a big wedding?  Most men don't care for big wedding but end up having one for the sake of their new wife.  Women just love big weddings.

As for the girl, since you've asked her to study on many occasions she probably already knows that you're interested in her.  Women generally have a keen sense to these things especially as they get older.

It's not good that she has not always studied with you when asked.  What kind of excuse did she give you?  You see, when a women is interested in you, you will know.  The fact that you are confused, is a bad sign.  That means she's sending mixed signals, which means she's either not interested or not sure about you.

How long have you known her?  If you've known her for a while, I would just tell her.   Just get it over with, stop torturing yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 13:58:35 |Display all floors

But I am afraid abandoned!

I filled with courage to tell her my thought,but I  hesitate at the same time,
I am afraid abandoned! I am afraid of failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 14:37:23 |Display all floors

You're a big chicken

You're going to grow old by yourself.  No wife, no kids, and no grand kids.  All by yourself.  Why?  Because you're too scared to tell a girl your feelings for her.  How pathetic.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 17:53:22 |Display all floors

Take her or leave her , it's up to u!

Do anything you wanna , and not make yourself regret afterwards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-17 11:22:30 |Display all floors

I had failed!

I had failed!
I told her my thought by sending this web last night.
She looked through the web and told me that she don't want to have a
boyfriend in university,and She expected that we were good friend  all the same.
I don't know what to do now,

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-17 11:39:12 |Display all floors

I had failed!.....no...not at all....let me explain....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-17 17:22:45 |Display all floors

Hello guys!

Hi ca_guy:
Thanks for you kindly greeting firstly, we have dated for 5 years, and we are engaged in last year, we are going to get marraged on the Spring Festival. and I am plan to have a big wedding, but she doesn't agree because she doesn't want to pay too much money.

Hi 2003yujin:
As the Chairman's say, I don't think you are failed. Firstly, I gratulate you have met a girl are valuable for you hunting. She just don't wanna spent a lot time on the personal things, because learning is the first important thing to the students. So you just need try you best to improve yourself on study, then you can teach her and study together. this is my experience. I always the first guy in my class when it comes to study, so I gain study and love at the same time. So try your best to improve yourself then you will be sucessful.
God bless you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.