Views: 7599|Replies: 9

SEX [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-12 03:53:55 |Display all floors
Is sex  considered a taboo in China? Can a man and woman talk about sex  openly?
I am sexually active and I do enjoy talking with women about sex. I think it  is a very  important part of a relationship. Is it not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 08:59:12 |Display all floors

traditional thought

though it is more open than before,but most of women are possess the old thought,and they seldom talk about sex in public,even with men like you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 12:15:00 |Display all floors

u have to take note of ..

There is a big gap between the young and the old people on the sex problem.
The old seldom talk about it and regard it as prohibition. The chinese sex culture fall behind other western countries. And the cohabitation,pregnance before marriage etc is considered getting offended.
On the other hand the young can kiss in public one night stand with somebody and chat with the sex things freely.
So when u wanna chat this topic u should take note of the interlocutor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 17:36:33 |Display all floors

in china

hehe ,western people have more open mind on sexual issue,many of them can talk about sex freely,i mean between men and women ,but things are different in china,you maybe regarded as a erotic or  obscene person if you talk about sex with a woman you are not familiar with,so you'd better bear in your mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 20:06:03 |Display all floors

You are right, yyyycz!

I love talking about sex, but only with my husband. Even my sisters, I dare not tell the details to them.

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-12 20:14:35 |Display all floors

is it backwards?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 21:52:32 |Display all floors

i wanna say

what i mean is our country sexual culture is underdeveloped in comparison with other western countries. And i didn't deny it has long histroy in China. what u emphasize is the time while my meaning emphasize the level.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.