weekend spouse [Copy link] 中文

maple2626 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-12 20:04:49 |Display all floors

Distance causes Distress!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 21:58:26 |Display all floors

Best wishes with you!

But u should think about ur future, if u give birth 2 ur baby, how can u 2 live apart? It is not good to ur child, so I think maybe one of u should make a decision to give up  work and find another one so that u can live together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 00:32:05 |Display all floors

thanks

Thanks of you advising and well-wishing.
    My husband and I are all twenty-eight and grown-up enough. And we had known each other beacouse we are classmate of senior high school.  From that time, we are friends.
    We'll live together later. It isn't time to do for some reason. We known child is important, but it is only appendant of wedlock.  Before we got marriage, we had thought inside out that we'll meet problem.
    So we are ready.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 06:55:02 |Display all floors

You are absolutely right

Remember this is China. There are rumors mongers all over. Especially in a culture which is so conserve. Forget and ignore what others are saying, it's you life and not theirs. Those who are saying things about you and your husband are being childish. Tell them to grow up. In a way ,it  is a test of characters. Remember this, Absence make the heart  grow fonder.

There are many people like you out there . They have been through hell and they ended up living happily ever after. Be brave do what you think is right for your marriage and believe me things will work out fine and be supportive of your husband and likewise he will be supportive of you.

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-13 13:03:16 |Display all floors

??

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 21:30:32 |Display all floors

choose life

"帘密焉阻流水过,山高哪碍野云飞"

Yes, love can not deal with everything, But your heart can deal with everything. If you want to get hold of something, you must lose another.
There are many kinds of feeling in people's life. You'll not get rid of them in spite of how to live. So we must choose life and meet it. I think I'm simple. My answer is simple too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 22:17:32 |Display all floors

Enjoy the life.

In my opinion, your today life may be not bad. Because some spouse who living in the same house and meeting each other every day could be feel boring easily. And you both could have an exceptance  feeling in  workdays. Then you can have a wonderful weekend that strengthen  your love. My boyfriend and I are at different universities, we meet once a week and I feel it is better than the time when we be together every day. Of course,we haven't merried yet. And I think if  we merried, I would like to live in the same city with him.So enjoy the life of today, every coin has two faces, enjoy our life and eliminate the stress.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.