Views: 7237|Replies: 14

weekend spouse [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-11 23:24:31 |Display all floors
my husband and I got marriage soon before. We lived in different city. Amost every weekend we can see each other. someone call us "weekend spouse", but we are not in fashion. We got marriage beacouse we love each other very much. Though we will meet many problem , we have love, trust, tolerance and so on.  We all trust that we will live to old age in conjugal bliss. We are so simple, aren't we?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 09:39:55 |Display all floors

wish you happy

you two cannot meet everyday, but you call each other to greet everyday, right? Trust is very important in love and marriage, and I also think the simpler, the better, do not give stress on yourself. wish you happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 11:43:19 |Display all floors

wish you happy too

Now do you worried, right? Maybe you and your husband are eager for seeing  each other everyday.  This feeling is very well. But love is not all, why not try to live in the same city since you have been married? I believe trust is very important, but it is not easy to tolerance forever.
wish you happy forever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 15:10:30 |Display all floors

Old man has experience

You and your man have decided to become one. That is the first step. You are a family now and families should be together. I was in the Military and eventually wife got lonely and strayed. You must set a goal to be together and both work for that goal. You must work together to build your future and appreciate what the other gives up so that you can be together. Touch each other. If one is busy and the other needs attention stop what you are doing and be together. Have a candle light dinner once a week. Leave home and be together in another city for one night or even check into a hotel down the street to keep the fire of love alive. Give attention to each other. Set aside 15 or 20 minutes to be alone with each other to just talk. Find a solution to a situation before it becomes a problem.  Take care of each other.  Remember if you pay attention to the vine it will grow and produce, if you ignore it, it will wither and die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 15:31:26 |Display all floors

thank you for good advice

To most young people, they leave for big cities to struggle for better life, and they have more stress. They may not spend too much time with their spouse, so setting a same goal in their marriage and often having positive communication can keep love unchanged!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 16:49:28 |Display all floors

Distance maintains beauty!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 20:01:48 |Display all floors

Distance maintains beauty?

i can't agree with that. you know ,sometime keeping a distance between spouse is good for their relationship.but long distance often bring more and more negative effection.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.