Author: dimple

my husband gone broad at Sydney ,i am very miss him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-2 22:04:24 |Display all floors

why????

Missing ur husband is ur own business, why do u speak ur private out? if u want to learn english here,then u may feel free to be here and ask for help ,I wonder what relation  is between ur learning english and ur missing to ur husband?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 10:18:12 |Display all floors

of course.both is indiscerptible relation....

my friend:i hope you should read in former times what i am said? maybe you will understand .ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 15:40:08 |Display all floors

hello

I think you are like a child.  How old are you?  Make everyone in the world to know that you have a husband in Australia.  Some of my friends migrated to abroad recently.  Some of them can not go together.  They are all worried,anxious, but is different from you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 17:20:48 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

i am 24years old.i hope i am like a child.hehe....i never worry about my husband .but i am very miss he very much.but we are same struggle aim.he love me very much .we have a long long story .....so i think i am happiness woman in the world.although he did not stay in chia now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 17:17:01 |Display all floors

Greeting from Dimple’s husband

Hello everybody! I am Dimple’s lover, Steven. I am very happy to find here under the guidance of my wife. It a wonderful place, isn’t it? Thanks for your response, thanks for your help to my wife, thanks for your opinions and suggestions, thanks…………  :-)

I have been in Sydney for two months and now, I am studying English in an Australia language college. Then I am going to begin my new courses in University of Sydney next year. I miss Dimple and my family though my living is not bad here. Looking at her photos and giving her a calling has become one of the most important things everyday. Even if we could not see each other, the love among us is better. And I love my wife very much.

After I went abroad, Dimple began to prepare her IELTS. Actually, the English language basic is the most serious problem to her and I know that it is very difficult for her to improve her English skills rapidly in such a short period. However, her diligence and courage of facing trouble convinced me that she was able to overcome any difficulty and make progress. Frankly, the IELTS mark is not important, and spirit is the first! I believe that our future will be brighter and our dreams will become realities!

I didn’t know here until my wife told me last night. Maybe she fell shy to tell me this J. After I read these messages, I feel very pleasure and glad to make friends with you! We can develop our English together in this ‘little corner”, would you like this?

By the way, If someone has questions about studyvin Australia, keep free to ask to me and I will do my best to answer you!

Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 18:39:50 |Display all floors

great!!!!!!!!111

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-5 08:52:02 |Display all floors

i am very happy my husband coming!

Have i the happy of saying thank you to everyone around here? I got here accidentally,maybe God brought me to here with you.welcome my husband Steven....BEIJING's today is special cold.but i am warmer in my heart.As a matter of fact,I was surprised to find i love Steven very much since he gone abroad after.the distance between the two countries could not separate our affection . on the contrary more and more sharp increase .but i still hope we are early reunion .....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.