Author: dimple

my husband gone broad at Sydney ,i am very miss him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-27 11:08:44 |Display all floors

make friends

where are you now? I would like to meet you ,OK?
My email:liuchixing@163.net, I waiting for your reply!
Best regards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-27 12:20:10 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

i am in beijing now.how are you?you can sent email to me and tell me what are you think something?maybe we are help each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-29 21:04:07 |Display all floors

Ah,it seems I was fully wrong:P

Very sorry for my arbitrary surmise. I have no wish to hurt you.Sure,you are quite young,younger than me.Hahaha
Before I make new mistake,I'd better keep quiet and reading your new messages here.Your exam is coming.Good lucky!

-Molly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-29 22:17:48 |Display all floors

take care of yourself

I WISH YOU EVERY DAY  IS A  BETTER DAY .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 13:38:39 |Display all floors

i want to say ....

thank your everybody.this is my first words what i want to say.when person will sading face to trouble.i want to cry,because i want to release my dress frome some different aspect .i miss my husband very much.i don't know how to describe my thought.who can help me???myself.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 17:11:15 |Display all floors

try to learn some cook methods.

I think you can try to learn some cook methods ,then you can cook nice food for your husband when you get together.

Do not be so sad,try to think something that you meet  again and the happy life you live together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-2 11:50:42 |Display all floors

Good idea!

although i didn't cooking.i think i will learn a lot .but my mood is not better.i worry about my husband at that time.i know,he is very tired.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.