Author: dimple

my husband gone broad at Sydney ,i am very miss him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-24 19:39:03 |Display all floors

AU should take IELTS ?

so  you prepare for ielts test right>?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 20:40:53 |Display all floors

You are a very strange person,I feel.

It seems you already leaned some English,but stopped early and now forget it.Your age is over 35,I guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 22:05:30 |Display all floors

Don't worry.

Trust your husband and keep contact with him. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 22:09:09 |Display all floors

dimple don't worry

Dimple:
        You should be pitied. From your letter,I know there is much room for you to improve it. Also I can say you devote too much time to it.Here, I'd like to give you some advice.I hope it will benefit you.First,you shouldn't just remember the words or phrasses.At the same time you'd better learn some grammar rules.In this way you will understand what is right and what is wrong.Using a corrct sentence is very important.Otherwise you will be misunderstood.In order to improve your listening,you'd better do some listening.You can buy tapes in the bookstores.Just find a suitable kind.You also need to read a lot to see how the others write.In this way you can  improve your understanding .You know speaking and writing are also very important. You can find  friends( Chinese but good at Engllish)in the net and communicate with him or her frequently.Thus you can improve your writing.As for your speaking you can find an English corner.Or you can find a teacher to help you.I know you want to learn English well,for your husbandd is abroad .You want to communicate with him or you want to go abroad to live with him.Don't worry.If you devote yourself to it , I 'm sure you will achieve you goal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 14:15:23 |Display all floors

thank you very much

to : wxjoke
yes ,i will taking an examination of IELTS at DEC.so i am very busy . but i am very young i was only 24 years old.i think that i did not elder.
to : tony qi
firstly,i am thankful your encourage very much.i had studied hard everyday and as for i will taking an examination is a sort of challenge .due to i am not good at english so i couldn't give expression to  my ideas.but i will try my best talking with you.i felt that time is not enough available now,bceause i have a job.my job is very busy,you don't worry about my english.on the other hand,i am very miss my husband since he had leaved china .he call telephone everyday to me .only at that time i  just  felt that happyness time will befalling.as for me,only that time is more important during 24hours.i will smiling, i will weepping,i will felling sad .......we were loved each other ,which we were marriaged third day he was leaved china.we have better life in beijing and we give up some physical life which in need of enough courage and a number of confidence  in the face of real-life and sparate.i usually wept when he miss hometown.for the sake of our future,i often told myself: remorseless effort is final success.he is a   strong man.i believe our dream will become fact in no far future.i have only wish what we are reunion at an early date.
God Bless us !thank you very much again.keep in touch in english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 15:06:20 |Display all floors

communication is a important and joy ful thing

Hi ,nice to meet you ,i graduate from the Normal college this year, English is my major, but i do not become the English teacher ,  now i am a  civil servant ., in the government i have no chances to use the english,everyday  i  contacts many newspapers, documents and the all sorts of person, in order to forget English and improving my english well, i  read the english books, listening the english tape , and go to internet to watch english news, for example ,this website, these are useful for me ,they not only teach me english knowledge ,but  give me lots of
pleasure.
      At last , give my best wishes to you and your family!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 15:14:15 |Display all floors

a wonderful work

don't give up your english for ever.this is enjoy a main role in our life.you should usualy debarkation this discuss.join us.let's together improve our english.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.