Author: dimple

my husband gone broad at Sydney ,i am very miss him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-9 08:23:50 |Display all floors

hi everyone

how are you doing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 20:12:42 |Display all floors

Hi dimple!

Don't listen to those people who are so critical.  I'm glad you visit here.  I hope things are going well for you and Steven.  

Are you enjoying the Spring?  I am so happy that it is finally getting warmer where I live.  I really like to go outside when it's warm.

I am going to visit Australia this summer.  I'm very excited!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 10:09:23 |Display all floors

hi.wayves

hi.long time no see.how are you doing?you will going to AU,really???welcome to Australia.i especially like spring too.i like to play tennis,but i 'mnot a very good player.because i like outdoor sports even though i know it's good for me.do you like tennis?and another thing,i like mountain-climbing best,every time when i climb to the top of the mountain,my heart is always filled with a great sense of achievement .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-12 10:06:05 |Display all floors

dimple,

Yes, I like tennis very much.  I used to play tennis a lot, but it seems that I don't get many chances to play now.  I like to go swimming, and snorkeling is great fun, especially when there are interesting fish to look at.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.