Author: dimple

my husband gone broad at Sydney ,i am very miss him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-13 02:00:12 |Display all floors

take it easy

now I am in Germany.but my oral english was not good before.anyhow,it is no problem.take it easy,evrything will be ok.as i think,even if you learn English very well in China,it is no use in other country.what you need is the practice,talking with the native is a good way.however,don't worry.it s easy to exchange with the foreigner,after all ,they are human being,you can undstand them with the help of gesture and body language.
by the way,you needn't recite a lot of new words,you can learn it  natively when you live abroad.
by the way,which country do you want to go?
if you need some help which I can do for you,please mail me
take it easy,wish you happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 17:11:52 |Display all floors

thank you everyone

although my english level not good now.dut to my husband stuady at AU,so i must sudty hard everyday.i miss he very much.i don not know how use words describe my feeling now.only i wish that go broad bring us many valuable experience and learnd more the more something,include at my life,in the future job and study.i am very nice to chatting with everyone on line.because we have somewhat same experience or feeing .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 00:42:16 |Display all floors

Take it easy!

Don't be so nervous! Communicate with native guys isn't different. and I think you can handle this problem easily. I can't speak English when I came here biscally, Now is getting better. I think you English is OK. and you will have a bright future in the near future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 08:53:50 |Display all floors

thanks

thank you .you are encourage to me .although my isn't good at english .and i know that study is very bitter.but i think help culture independence and a strong sense of confidence .i am very tired .i wish that i stay my home reat for a moment .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 08:55:21 |Display all floors

thanks

thank you .you are encourage to me .although i am good at english .and i know that study is very bitter.but i think help  independence and a strong sense of confidence .i am very tired .i wish that i stay my home reat for a moment .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 12:08:00 |Display all floors

why tell us

are you a house wife? or just pretended to be not knowing any english.
or has any intentions besides learning english, or just to make a joke. for some reason, i think your english is not like it be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 12:35:12 |Display all floors

what is purpose?

learning english is my purpose .i am not horsewife.everyone don't stay at home,to do nothing!only eat,dring and go to bed. some person have a ideality of themselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.