Author: jasminine

Important Notice: English Club [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-14 12:53:56 |Display all floors

Where?

info@24e.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 13:18:03 |Display all floors

Club

I understand.  And I know many people may have the same feeling with you.  But do not care about it.   This is a place for you to relax, to make friends and benefit from them.  The only different thing is that you can speak English.   If you like, you can speak any kind of language.  
It is just a place to  relax.  If  you do not want to speak, that is OK.  Whenever you want to open mouth, you can.   We only have one saturday once a week, so we should make it interesting.   Feel good, relax and beneficial.            

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 14:52:01 |Display all floors

Thank You for Providing this Chance

When I saw this chance,I were glad.I will joint it ,and see many english loves,and mike friends with them,through this way,i can improve my english,and obtian many ways how to study englis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 15:30:07 |Display all floors

Hi

Thanks for your support.  But do you know the address?  If not, pls. send mail to fracal@sina.com, then we will show you the way.   Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.