Views: 8794|Replies: 14

what is ur opinion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-11 09:19:57 |Display all floors
I have a pretty roommate who separated from his BF few months ago.
Now she accept a boy who is ugly looking bad manner crass action etc.
We all don't know the cause and this boy is not the type she love.In fact we all feel that she plundge into the sorrow by the separation with her ex bf and she also treat this one well.
In my oponion she is hurting herself now . Find a bad boy and fall in love with him , together with him, bear every defects of him.If she manage to do it what can't she conquer?
People is sometimes crazy and do something strange, mad and crazy .Do the action isn't in accord with his mind and words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 11:16:03 |Display all floors

Does it matter you

if you want , you can help her. BUt can you manage to do so . Love is sth uncontrollable. especially it does not happen to you, how can you know her feeling!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 12:00:54 |Display all floors

it is up to her

she must have her own reason .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 17:30:03 |Display all floors

that is life

life is so complex. if you want to help her . just ask her directly about this .she is serious? or just want to forget ex bf. want to hate him back .or  punish herself .......you should know what she really want to do .everyone should be responsible for what  she  did  in every condition .

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-12 20:21:54 |Display all floors

If it is not your business...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 21:51:51 |Display all floors

never judge by appearance

yes,i think maybe you can help your roommate get out of sorrow,but another i really want to say that is you pay much more attention on appearance than the others,as the saying goes:never judge by appearance,don't use words like ugly concerning others,because you won't be respect until you respect others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 22:15:43 |Display all floors

thanks

I totally accept ur suggestion.

thank you very much.

And my comment on that boy go along with my impression of that boy.
Coz the bad impression i use that bad words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.