Author: reedak

Hong Kong where lone police officer is hunted like prey [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-10-4 20:17:54 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-10-4 20:00
I don't want people acting like a provocateur like you.   More to the point, I don't watch TVB a ...

No TVB eh?
You are probably too busy throwing petrol bombs at police.
Go back home and be kind to your mother and father.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-4 20:24:51 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-10-4 20:17
No TVB eh?
Go back home and be kind to  ...

Lady first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-4 20:35:47 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-10-4 20:17
No TVB eh?
Go back home and be kind to  ...

I know a  rumor-monger like you watches TVB all the time, particularly when TVB hosts  the Miss Hong Kong pageant. You just don't feel up to moving your body when you are watching it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-4 22:28:37 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-10-4 15:35
That is how the anti-China western media would like to spin it but that is not true.

The policema ...

Your truth will go unheard.

The BBC and western media continue to call the thug rioting "peaceful protest".
Lam should ban all the lying western spy journalists from landing in Hong Kong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-5 05:07:55 |Display all floors
"The United Nations human rights office has weighed in on Hong Kong’s face-mask ban, saying that any new government measures to cope with protests must be grounded in law and used proportionately....." Press

China should close down all the foreign human rights groups in town. These are but pro-western organisations with instructions from Washington to continue inciting violence on the streets of my once peaceful Hong Kong. Send the these meddling troublemakers home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-5 05:14:40 |Display all floors
China is seen to be washing its hands on the ongoing troubles in Hong Kong for the past four months, with its head stuck firmly in the ground....
"We are too busy preparing for the coming October beauty pageant to careless your little place darling", was the message we suffering innocent silent majority Hong Kongers  are perceiving from Beijing.

Now the mindless mobs are setting fire and vandalising hundreds of mainland Chinese business and properties in the city,
will BJ still be so uncaring, prepared and willing see their assets go up in smoke?
Me wonders!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.