Author: knox1234

Beijing will do what it takes to support HK’s economy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-12 21:26:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2019-9-15 10:59
pnp Post time: 2019-9-12 15:36
No contradiction at all!  Situation justifies sending in PLA, but commonsense says to hold back be ...
This reply of mine goes to NEWTOWN
re: "  US withdrawal of HK's special free trade status with US, etc"

You would manage to make a person laugh before pulling the trigger to end the suffering at your place...

Why do you (in your endless wisdom) figure that they're the ONES which will suffer the most.

Just another example how simple minded H.K. rioters are...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-13 08:39:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-12 14:33
I was well aware that such a reply would be forthcoming.

However, as I expected you're a extre ...

If you would kindly like to point out the clear meaning of your previous ideas then that would be most helpful. In doing so you could have readily done without your subsequent guesses and suppositions.

When you seek to offer "such free and simple advises" it might be also useful for you to write this in more simple and correct English, to wit "simple advice". It's very good of you to admit that you have "been wrong many times". So I would further suggest that you could dare to improve upon this record by pointing out the exact nature of my own "misadventures" in relation to your earlier post about HK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-14 16:23:41 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-13 08:39
If you would kindly like to point out the clear meaning of your previous ideas then that would be  ...

Like you have ever dished out any accurate observation and sensible conclusion.

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-13 08:39
If you would kindly like to point out the clear meaning of your previous ideas then that would be  ...

re: "you to write this in more simple and correct English,"

I'm afraid with your brainwashed attitude; a waste of time it would be...

Drown in your own brainwashed wishes...  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.