Author: ceciliazhang

Will Costco succeed in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-31 15:39:45 |Display all floors
Shamelesslover Post time: 2019-8-31 12:56
My actual meaning in my replying comments is 'Only time can tell or prove stuff', understood?  Mor ...

"My actual meaning in my replying comments is 'Only time can tell or prove stuff',"

If that was your 'actual meaning', why didn't you say so in the first instance, why must you come back with an explanation?  Just admit it, English is not your mother tongue!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-31 17:37:50 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-31 12:12
One swallow does not make a Summer!  So the huge turnout on first day is no indication that Costco w ...

Costco is a case in point that shows China is still an attractive place for foreign investment. It is a slap in the face for Trump who wants all American companies to quit the Chinese market. I think as long as Costco seeks long-term benefits that focuses on products with high quality, it will thrive in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-31 17:46:18 |Display all floors
One swallow does not make a Summer!  So the huge turnout on first day is no indication that Costco w ...

METRO left China?

https://www.metro.cn/en

still my fav store to buy german saussages
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-31 18:03:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-1 06:15:24 |Display all floors

Tesco Pulled out?
Metro left too?
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-1 10:49:43 |Display all floors
The supermakret should learn some lessons from Lotte, its Korean colleague, for surviving in this mysterious land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-1 10:52:45 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2019-8-31 17:37
Costco is a case in point that shows China is still an attractive place for foreign investment. It ...

Yes, I share your sentiment; I do hope that Costco will be around a long time, giving the Chinese a shopping alternative.  And yes, China is definitely an attractive place for American businesses; Costco's store is just another example of such!  Trump, the ignoramus, makes remarks so way off reality that he is the butt of jokes all over the world!  I won't pay much attention to his tweets!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.