Author: ceciliazhang

Australia's demonization of Chinese students must end [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-1 17:41:47 |Display all floors
re: "Australia's demonization of Chinese students must end"

I do hope it's getting worse, in my opinion the only way to teach our locals not to spend time within the 5 eyes...

Luckily we don't have Christian schools teaching our young ones how to hate your own Country...

Just yesterday, the Rioters defied a ban on an official march and all hell broke loose because they used the little known law that Christian assemblies and marches are Okayed by the Church...

Holy songs and god bless the police were heard just before the rioters begun throwing petrol bombs at the police.

H.K. must do as Sweden did, cut the wings of the Church...

Even better, don't ever give them an inch of soil to grow their poison...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-3 16:04:00 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-1 17:41

I do hope it's getting worse, in my o ...

Hmm, seemingly even the China haters agree with me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 10:01:25 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-3 16:04
Hmm, seemingly even the China haters agree with me

I'm sure that they are most impressed by the way that you quote yourself then pat yourself on the back. Very impressive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 13:02:22 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-1 17:41

I do hope it's getting worse, in my o ...
Holy songs and god bless the police were heard just before the rioters begun throwing petrol bombs at the police.

They give true Christians a bad name. Christianity, as well as other main religions, do not preach violence. Religions do not involve politics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-5 08:45:58 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-9-4 13:02
They give true Christians a bad name. Christianity, as well as other main religions, do not prea ...

And does politics never involve itself in religion ? I think that you would find a clear case in point of this in modern day China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-5 13:08:59 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-5 08:45
And does politics never involve itself in religion ? I think that you would find a clear case in p ...

If religions do not get involve in politics, why would politics get involve with religion? Politics pertain to secular matters whereas religion pertains to spiritual matters. Politics and governments may adopt practices from religious teachings but that is the prerogative of the government, not religion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.