Author: voice_cd

PLA presence in HK will only worry agitators [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-3 14:28:10 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-9-3 12:21
What a shame, the ringleaders are recruiting minors to do their dirty work. The youngest person know ...

Good news is that them kids been taken from the parents to get much needed education..

Example of 'Our' good overseas friends:
   Parents are in the firing line again - this time facing a fine of up to £5,000 if they allow their children to play truant in England...

USA:  Being a single mother myself, I can tell you there is no way to be present to instruct my daughter all the time. I don't know about UK work hours, but my working day lasts 9 hours (no pay for lunch hour) and it takes 1h to get her off to school and myself to work, then another hour in the evening to do the same. I have 2 hours with her before bedtime to help her with homework, cook supper, do laundry and chores--and there are thousands of us doing the same. I get two hours a day during the week, while babysitters and school get about 10 or so each day. Who has the greater influence to change a child's behaviour? And the fine itself is more than I made the first year after my husband left. How is paying a fine when it's hard to pay rent supposed to help families?
posted in  USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 05:38:24 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-3 14:17
re: "Now, short of force, nothing else would work to get life back to  normal again!"

Me figure  ...

"...nothing is lost"  All face has been lost by BJ over the debacle of their "one country, two systems policy" as it applies to Hong Kong. Ms. Lam has said that she wanted to quit because she was so ashamed of the perilous state of affairs in HK.

If the Anglo-Chinese Opium war of more than a hundred years ago has anything to do with current events in HK then one need only to look at more recent history of around 30 years ago on the mainland to learn a lesson from similar turmoil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 10:45:06 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-4 05:38
"...nothing is lost"  All face has been lost by BJ over the debacle of their "one country, two sys ...

"Ms. Lam has said that she wanted to quit because she was so ashamed of the perilous state of affairs in HK. "

You are spreading a lie!  Carrie Lam was on TV yesterday flatly denying she wanted to quit, and a recording of her talk with HK business leaders was replayed to prove she never said she wanted to quit!   Another of the Western media's attempt to sabotage the HK SAR Govt!  And you are complicit in their lies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 10:47:45 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-9-3 14:28
Good news is that them kids been taken from the parents to get much needed education..

Example of ...

"Good news is that them kids been taken from the parents to get much needed education.."
HK parents sould be fined, like their western counteparts, for not taking care of their kids, letting them take part in rioting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 15:37:23 |Display all floors
".....Lam to withdraw the extradition bill" - a SCMP report .
If true, this will be another of her bad political move.
I predict, the violence on our Hong Kong streets will not fade away this Lam sweetener. Indeed, Lam's appeasement will just encourage more demands from the democratic camp thugs.

Beijing should tell Lam, she is on her own.
You walk to the noose on your own. We will watch from the shaded corner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 15:45:27 |Display all floors
Lam's cave in to the young thugs don't bode well for the future of Hong Kong. I will make plan to leave this city of birth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-4 20:45:16 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-4 05:38
"...nothing is lost"  All face has been lost by BJ over the debacle of their "one country, two sys ...

Perhaps this video will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ89K4kswG4
  or
youtu.be/PJ89K4kswG4

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.