Author: pnp

Did China Call Trump To Restart Trade Talks? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-27 22:31:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 09:06:20 |Display all floors
Shamelesslover Post time: 2019-8-27 18:06
It's none of my business or of any interest to me if Donald Trump lies, swears or whatever he does ...

It appears that trade talks now are off the table given D Trump's track records on keeping his end of the agreements. Precision strike against Trump's fan base, and showing determination to dampen D Trump's chance at re-election are what China should do, if D Trump refuses to behave himself.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 11:01:57 |Display all floors
Shamelesslover Post time: 2019-8-27 18:06
It's none of my business or of any interest to me if Donald Trump lies, swears or whatever he does ...

I am not asking you to care about his other lies, but this one about receiving two phone calls from China to restart trade talks, is a lie you should care about bcos it affects many things, incluuding the stock market which reacts to everything Trump says or tweets, even his lies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 11:07:34 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-8-27 17:49
Hmm,
even beggars wouldn't believe what the chosen one says-promises or signed...

It is so disgraceful for the leader of the world's most powerful nation to lie n lie, and he even lied in front of world leaders, as he did at G7 in Osaka;  promised Pres Xi no more tariffs, but back in US, he went back on his promise!  How can China, or for that matter, any other country, deal with a habitual liar in the White House?  It's a shame Americans voted this man into the nation's highest office, making him the butt of jokes all over the world!  Truly a case of democracy went very badly wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 12:08:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 13:21:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-28 11:07
It is so disgraceful for the leader of the world's most powerful nation to lie n lie, and he even  ...

True enough,
   There was a time when US citizen living overseas were proud to call themselves American...

Nowadays, they rater wish you wouldn't ask...

They live in a plutocracy where the decisions are made by and for the wealthy.

Just recently, they could proudly state that they had most Africans in their prisons per capita...
However, they were overtaken by the Aussies; now they must claim that that got more Aboriginals behind bars per capita...

The 5 eyes are by now partially blind,  a blurry vision or the inability to distinguish the shapes of political  correctness is lost...gobbled up by the WEALTHY and their disease to rule the world...

After all; they did elect the Chosen one...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-29 12:14:59 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-8-28 09:06
It appears that trade talks now are off the table given D Trump's track records on keeping his end ...

"Precision strike against Trump's fan base, and showing determination to dampen D Trump's chance at re-election are what China should do"

I am sure China is already doing that, hitting Trump's base with tariffs on farm produce!  China should just wait it out till 2020 when Trump would in all probability be voted out!  His popularity is going south, and it gets worse everytime he opens his mouth and talks rubbish, then flip flops!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.