Author: CeciliaQ

HK affairs is not a human right issue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-25 00:09:30 |Display all floors
Everyday on the news on Hong Kong  only. People will get bored.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 00:10:02 |Display all floors
People will get bored with this news only daily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 17:39:43 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2019-8-24 11:13
I'm a Canadian. I think Freeland should not have made that comment about China's internal affairs. I ...

In my opinion, your politicians are under the US' thumb. After recent meetings with the US side, Trudeau seems more "bold" and confrontational than before. Before this he complained the US side had left Canada in the hot seat concerning the Huawei issue giving the picture that he seems at a lost as to what to do. Now, with the US' "assurance", he is also speaking out on the Hong Kong issue which is none of Canada's business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 17:41:24 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-8-24 11:09
Damn right, and there are also pragmatic elements to the riots, I suppose, especially when the Sin ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-25 17:48:50 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-8-24 23:32
With 300,000 Canadians in Hong Kong, Canada has a right and a duty to comment about affairs that are ...
China is goading pro-Chinese in Canada to take a stand on the "motherland's" side by staging rallies and protests in support of China's stance, and opposing ethnic Hong Kongers in Canada who rally in support of Hong Kong. Perhaps Canada should tell China to stop meddling as well. At least [quote]Canada would do it without uttering threats.

What about the pro-democracy group goading the people in Canada to rally against the Chinese government? That is OK with you? You are showing double-standard.

Canada would do it without uttering threats.

Not as long as the US doesn't give the go-ahead. By the way, China is only reminding Canada to mind its own business, and that is not a threat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.