Author: SherrySongSHSF

Some HK journalists should feel ashamed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-23 16:41:26 |Display all floors
Hong Kongers always assume themselves to be over and above any citizen in the whole world.
Problem is they must look at themselves.
Democracy never existed during its colonial days!
Instigated by foreign powers and financed by them, Hong Kongers demand democracy, sudden change of government and others.
They do not know what is their own problem. Unfortunately, they are good in self destruction!
Joshua Wang and the three so called student leaders fled to stay out of trouble that was created by them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-23 19:25:10 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-8-22 21:47
That's what I love about China. You only tell one side of the story, as if that's all there is to it ...

You need to get a clear look at yourself too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-23 21:59:25 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-8-23 13:41
There are some cognitive biases that slant people's views on certain affairs in subtle ways.

You ...

Obviously, you don't understand sarcasm.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-23 22:03:41 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-23 15:51
The OP is correct! I've watched the whole episode on TV, and that is in line with the OP.  The poo ...

The wonderful thing about videos is that they can, and do get, edited to bring support to whichever slant the presenter wants to garner support. If you are watching videos on a government run mouthpiece media outlet, rest assured that they are edited to show whatever slant the government wants you to believe that day.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-23 22:05:20 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-8-23 19:25
You need to get a clear look at yourself too.

You are another one who doesn't understand sarcasm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-24 04:15:34 |Display all floors
FAKE NEWS , heard that buzz word before.... mmm
Go china!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-24 10:13:50 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-8-23 22:03
The wonderful thing about videos is that they can, and do get, edited to bring support to whicheve ...

You just showcase a classic case of stereotyping practice that has a lot to do with confirmation bias.

It's pretty hilarious a man of an advanced age like you could appears to be so laddish...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.