Author: reedak

Facebook, Twitter accuse China of running disinformation campaign [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-28 13:49:59 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-8-27 14:52
There is no "free speech" anywhere in the world. FB, Twitter, and Google have proven this. All t ...

I can indeed get these other message apps freely where I live but the same does not apply to the apps I mentioned for being freely accessible in China. Free speech certainly doesn't exist in China, as you admit, and likewise nobody has to worry about democracy and human rights there because they also do not exist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 14:22:59 |Display all floors
Shamelesslover Post time: 2019-8-27 16:33
It's a good idea indeed.   Why can't you write a request letter to CEO of Twitter to prompt his ac ...

The CEO will probably throw my request into the bin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-28 14:24:36 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-8-27 18:31
Dare they do so,

will be shut down day after tomorrow for NATIONAL Security reason

And they will probably hunt me down and put me in a black prison in no man's land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-29 20:19:35 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-8-27 18:31
Dare they do so,

will be shut down day after tomorrow for NATIONAL Security reason

If that happens, D Trump would even declare a national security emergency...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-30 04:11:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-30 09:23:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-30 16:16:26 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-28 13:49
I can indeed get these other message apps freely where I live but the same does not apply to the a ...
Free speech certainly doesn't exist in China, as you admit,

Not just China, but everywhere. You have a habit of spinning the truth according to your bias.

likewise nobody has to worry about democracy and human rights there because they also do not exist.

Oh but they do exist, only in different shades and form, other than the western style type that is propagated and commissioned by the west (which has fooled the world for so many decades). That is why you have to get out of your psychological prison to see the world for what it is. You really are being brainwashed without even realising it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.