Author: SherrySongSHSF

Why don't theme parks allow outside food? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-16 11:18:08 |Display all floors
kevinruud Post time: 2019-8-15 16:08
The business should not be blamed for that. If every one brings with him foods and drinks, then how  ...

"Trains are different, becasue the railway service is a must in life, so passengers can bring almost anything onboard."

On the contrary, it is plastered all over the train that food and drinks are not permitted!  Reason is simple, the food scraps left behind by passengers would attract rats n other vermins which could disrupt train services!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-16 19:28:40 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-16 11:14
No problem with that point, problem is, you have again missed my point that the Park wants it both ...

"...not because of "Chinese people eat food then throw the waste on the ground / floor""

That was precisely my point at the outset: Chinese patrons at such venues should be made to clean up their mess whether it is from food bought in the park or from food brought from outside. Their natural habit is to discard food and waste anywhere and everywhere, they do not have the public consciousness to keep places clean as part of their own individual responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-17 10:41:39 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-16 19:28
"...not because of "Chinese people eat food then throw the waste on the ground / floor""

That was ...

"Their natural habit is to discard food and waste anywhere and everywhere, they do not have the public consciousness to keep places clean as part of their own individual responsibility."

I agree with you on this point, and if you have been following Forum you know that I have condemned their anti social behavior long ago.   Unfortunately, they don't seem to have chnaged for the better.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-18 07:25:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-16 11:18
"Trains are different, becasue the railway service is a must in life, so passengers can bring almo ...

It's clear that you haven't been on a mainland train for a very long time. Food and drink are directly served, and attendants regularly go through the carriages with rubbish bags to clean up the mess that is always there. Spat out sunflower seeds and peanut shells are very common in this debris.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-18 11:36:54 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-18 07:25
It's clear that you haven't been on a mainland train for a very long time. Food and drink are dire ...

"Food and drink are directly served, and attendants regularly go through the carriages with rubbish bags to clean up the mess that is always there. Spat out sunflower seeds and peanut shells are very common in this debris."

Sorry, I should've made it ckear I was referring to subway trains; and yes, I am aware of the dirty conditions on the intercity trains, very dirty, with food scraps and garbage, typical of Chinese trains, the ugly face of Chinese travellers on display.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.