Author: knox1234

The UK is not a 'supervisor' of Hong Kong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-13 16:18:32 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-8-13 15:32
How do you manage to appear spacey every time you mouth off something, dude?

The rioters on  ...

wow,

Terrible pissed off our newtown is now, ohh well  -- deserves it as well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-13 20:19:50 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-8-13 15:32
How do you manage to appear spacey every time you mouth off something, dude?

The rioters on  ...

In their facial and physical appearance most of the young protesters look very similar to their mainland comrades. BTW I am very impressed by your use of American expressions such as "Yankees" and "dudes", great to see that you are picking up their lingo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-13 20:22:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-8-13 12:06
you are not too far off,

Second generation Vietnamese boat people heated up by uncle Sam is the ...

Wow, so many hundreds of thousands of  "second generation Vietnamese" have been accepted to live in Hong Kong. I didn't know that there were so many first and second generation Vietnamese there, maybe they're trying to keep up with the large number of Filipino servants and nannies in HK. What a wonderfully inclusive society !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-15 17:17:41 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2019-8-13 16:18
wow,

Terrible pissed off our newtown is now, ohh well  -- deserves it as well

Great use of English / American slang again, well done. If you can't beat them, join them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-17 13:23:15 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-15 17:17
Great use of English / American slang again, well done. If you can't beat them, join them.

Even using English slang when talking to English-speaking forumites gets you agitated?

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-18 07:19:10 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-8-17 13:23
Even using English slang when talking to English-speaking forumites gets you agitated?  

Quite the contrary, it doesn't get me "agitated", rather I am merely congratulating the writer on their impressive grasp of such current language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-19 14:39:09 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-13 20:22
Wow, so many hundreds of thousands of  "second generation Vietnamese" have been accepted to live i ...

Western media lads counted 1 millio and 700,000 umbrellas during the peaceful demonstration.

Mind you, the local police force counted 127, 000...

After the peaceful gathering, the Rioters sprung into action at Government headquarters in Admiralty.

Once again they used large sling shots to shoot plastic bags filled with milk or sand to attack the Government compound.
   One woman was hit in the eye, but the injured woman has not lodged a police report.  
The rioters blame the police, however news came out that she was hit by a 'slingshot' and that she is in hiding to let the scar heal up...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.