Author: tenderloin

Carrie Lam said protestors trying to destroy Hongkong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-7 11:39:39 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2019-8-6 18:53
pnp, you should read the news, you lazy bum.

Carrier Lam officially said the protestors are destroy ...

"Carrier Lam officially said the protestors are destroying Hongkong.'

I did, don't worry, I follow HK developments! Yes I even saw her on TV saying so, I am disputing your cliam that she said to send rioters to life imprisonment!  She is a politician, knows the law better than you, she would never say that bcos she knows no judge would send rioters to life imprisonment!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 11:44:13 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2019-8-7 11:04
I'd argue that would be a self-defeating move. More irate local inhabitants would join such prot ...

"A better solution would be to ask  Lam to step down and find another brainy sobersides to replace her,"

Sorry to differ!  You have played into the hands of the rioters, Lam stepping down will not end the rioting, rioters are determined to bring down the whole HK government, and the 'one country two systems'.  Lam stepping down would not placate them!  My readimng is not wrong; give them an inch, and they would demand a mile!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 12:06:48 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2019-8-6 18:53
pnp, you should read the news, you lazy bum.

Carrier Lam officially said the protestors are destroy ...

"Carrier Lam officially said the protestors are destroying Hongkong."

Yes, I heard her said that on TV, I don't have to read!  But she did not say she wanted to send them to prison for life because she knew that is impossible as there is no law for that!  It's you who want to send them to prison for lfe, that's your opinion, and you are entitled to say so, but please don't put that in Lam's  mouth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 13:23:15 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-8-7 12:06
"Carrier Lam officially said the protestors are destroying Hongkong."

Yes, I heard her said that  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 13:43:05 |Display all floors
HK SAR should declare curfew and arrest those who break the curfew!  One snag though, not enough policemen to enforce it!  Another snag, not enough room in prison to hold them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 14:45:36 |Display all floors
China would never cave in to the unreasonable demands of the rioters; if it did, what is there to stop similar riots in Xinjiang?  Those rioters in HK must be eliminated promptly and let ordinary HKers get on with their lives in peace!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.