Author: ceciliazhang

How protests are damaging Hong Kong's economy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-8-4 02:58:58 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-3 16:38
Wrong; civil servants in HK have the rights under the Basic Law of freedom of speech and freedom t ...

This evening, three police stations were surrounded by the unruly mobs. They started fires with the bin rubbish, at two of the station entrances.The smashed up the stations exterior surveillance cameras, spraying profanity on the station walls; and throwing bricks at private vehicles in the police car park.
No doubt you'll be telling me these running dogs have their right under the Basic Law to "protest peacefully" this outside the police stations.

I'd say the police have the right to crack thick skulls belong to thugs attacking them, for duties they taken to protect the public and keeping peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-4 07:09:50 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-8-3 15:59
It is no coincidence the vast majority of the separatists are from the well to do elitists and weste ...

So you are not fluent in English ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-4 17:07:31 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-4 07:09
So you are not fluent in English ?

That is correct.
The only occasion I am using this dying and decrepit language of English is in this forum, you ill-mannered low life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-4 17:50:19 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2019-8-4 17:07
That is correct.
The only occasion I am using this dying and decrepit language of English is in t ...

Well it's a great shame that you don't use your fluent English skills when you are communicating in other situations such as talking to people face to face, or sending text messages in English etc. You are missing out on so many wonderful opportunities to spread your infinite wisdom and great command of "this dying and decrepit language" to those "low life" who might lend an ear to your infinite wisdom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-4 18:02:43 |Display all floors
It is beyond doubt HK's Western leaning media; their cameramen and press reporters are part of the problem in all the riot scenes streamed live to our screen.
They seem to form themselves a buffer for the mob, safe from the riot police formation line.
On live TV, one sense it is the press that's leading and encouraging tentatively for mob to attack and vandalise the police stations and other government buildings.

In foreign places, the police would insist the press stay by the boundry; "for your own safery".
The HK Police should insist the press and opposition scoundrel lawmakers get out of the way of police operations or be arrested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-4 18:28:43 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-8-4 17:50
Well it's a great shame that you don't use your fluent English skills when you are communicating i ...

Off topic, you dimsum.Now get lost if you ain't interested in the debate, you low life forum vandal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-4 21:10:49 |Display all floors
The HK Police tactic need to go one level better.
If the illegal assembling thugs refuse to obey police order to disperse, then they should prepare to make mass arrests.
Seal off the escape routes.
Be tactical.

No prison space left? Then use the mainland prisons on HK government request.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.