Author: ceciliazhang

Chengdu police detain foreign man who beat taxi driver badly [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-20 20:46:24 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-7-19 13:33
You are clearly trying to project yourself as a raconteur, old man. But stories are stories ...

Riiiight ... Can I have some of what you're smoking?

1) Foreign employees of foreign companies are middle or upper management, not "from hick towns", like you state.

2) Nobody ever claimed they were rich, although you Chinese like to spout that line all the time.

3) I very highly doubt you have any foreign acquaintances at all, given your track record of trashing all things non-Chinese.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-7-22 11:09:31 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-19 14:52
"And every single one of them would scramble to get their contracts renewed towards the end of the ...

Every foreigner that chooses to work in a foreign country will likely be much better off than working back in their own countries.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-22 12:17:21 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-7-22 11:09
Every foreigner that chooses to work in a foreign country will likely be much better off than work ...

Yes, expat packages, much better than they can get back home.  Foreign teachers get free accomodation, free return air tickets at end of contract, etc besides much higer pay than their local counterparts!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-22 13:49:51 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-7-20 20:46
Riiiight ... Can I have some of what you're smoking?

1) Foreign employees of foreign companies ar ...

Apparently you don't know much about foreign companies' China operation. Apart from financial firms like HSBC, Charter, Morgan Stanley, most of the companies doing business in China are the ones specializing in the manufacturing of industrial equipment or devices, in addition to automobile enterprises, which usually set up shop in small towns, and their employees, including upper management, are mostly born and raised there. Relocating to Shanghai, Beijing, or any other 1st-tier, 2nd-tier or even some 3rd-tier cities in China would provide them with the opportunities to experience the razzmatazz of city life they crave. Given that you are so ill-informed, it's highly likely that you have been living in a podunk place all your life.
If stating facts about the west is seen as trashing by you, then what do you call your act of constantly lying to cast China in a negative light?

Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-23 09:22:30 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-7-22 13:49
Apparently you don't know much about foreign companies' China operation. Apart from financial firm ...
If stating facts about the west is seen as trashing by you, then what do you call your act of constantly lying to cast China in a negative light?

Please tell us which foreign countries YOU have been to, oh Exalted, Learned One!! All I ever read of yours is trash-talking of western countries. You wouldn't know a fact about the west, if you tripped over one.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-24 14:50:21 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-7-23 09:22
Please tell us which foreign countries YOU have been to, oh Exalted, Learned One!! All I ever re ...

Feeling hot and bothered by the revelation of the underbelly of the west, are you? Without fail, facts hurt you big time.

And I have more to share about your folks, whom I have been dealing with on a daily basis. God, those dudes are in a class by themselves in being mean and uncouth.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.