Author: ceciliazhang

Canadian detained in drug case [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-26 06:07:08 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-7-25 18:43
i expect the masterminds behind the gang to receive the harshest punishment, as is the case when d ...

What is harsher than a death sentence ? Or have Chinese prison guards devised more exquisite methods for torturing inmates ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-26 11:05:41 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-7-26 06:07
What is harsher than a death sentence ? Or have Chinese prison guards devised more exquisite metho ...

He must be saying the mastermind should get death, and his accomplices get less, but that's not how the law works in China, they all get death!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-7-26 11:49:04 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-26 11:05
He must be saying the mastermind should get death, and his accomplices get less, but that's not ho ...

The masterminds of any criminal gangs always get the lions share of the sentences handed out. China is no different.  .
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-27 10:47:00 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-7-26 11:49
The masterminds of any criminal gangs always get the lions share of the sentences handed out. Chin ...

As far as I know, in China traffickers get death, that includes the mastermnds, so they are all treated equally because there isn't another penalty lighter than death!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-29 14:19:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-27 10:47
As far as I know, in China traffickers get death, that includes the mastermnds, so they are all tr ...

If those druggie was released back to Canada, they would likely get a hero's welcome by junkies who are always allowed to freely roam the street.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-7-29 19:25:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-27 10:47
As far as I know, in China traffickers get death, that includes the mastermnds, so they are all tr ...

There are hundreds of foreigners in chinese jails according to various sites. Most are in there for drug convictions. If China was so tough, why are they still alive? truth is very few foreigners get the death sentence in china unless caught with copius amounts of drugs.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.