Author: pnp

Trump Wants To Make America White Again! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-17 16:53:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by msrong at 2019-7-18 00:16
Kbay Post time: 2019-7-17 15:35
Trump has a very large contingents of black campaigners slaving away for 10 cents to getting him re- ...

You got it wrong. Blacks supporting Trump are a very small minority.  But there is a rising group of Trump supporters comprised of the new wave of immigrants from mainland China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-17 17:22:08 |Display all floors
Common sense suggests American blacks have no business in supporting the outright racist Trump. It's akin to the German Jews volunteering to help building Hitler's concentration camps.The problem. ....
Trump lines up, and show off the blacks backing him on the stage in full public TV view.
"See, although I hate non-white immigrants, I am no racist. My black campaigners proves it...", excuses Trump.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-7-17 18:01:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2019-7-17 16:53
You got it wrong. Blacks supporting Trump are a very small minority.

50% of white woman voted for Trump ....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-18 08:58:11 |Display all floors
Good point.  Otherwise you may lay off All them Immigration people...

Australia dumps them on an  island and try to sell them to anyone needing cheap slaves...

We must not forget that America never had a White population .   Only after they took the land by force, palefaces settled there and initiated tribal wars amongst the indigenous land owners...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-18 10:30:43 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2019-7-17 09:01
The poor guy never said he want to make amerika white again, the western media twist his words so th ...

Great!  We now have a Trump apologist on Forum who chooses to look the other way when it is so obvious Trump is racist to the bone, although, like the liar he is, he denied it!  Even before he became President he was found to have racial policy in renting out his apartment in NY only to Whites; he excluded colored people from his apratments!  And even foreign leaders condemned his racist remarks, eg Theresa May of UK, and more recently, a close ally Trudeau of Canada!!  There are racists not only in the US, and Trump can always count on their support!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-19 12:30:56 |Display all floors
Pity the US for having a racist president!  Now that he has openly used racist rants against colored Congresswomen, he has emboldened the racists to come out and tell colored peopele to "go back to where you come from"!  The President set a very bad example!  Trump has abused the office of the President of the US,  instead of unifying Americans, he has created hatred among them!  Instead of Make America Great , he is has Made America Hate!!  Shameful, coming from the President!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-19 14:25:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-18 10:30
Great!  We now have a Trump apologist on Forum who chooses to look the other way when it is so obv ...

I don't care if he's a racist, it got no effect on me, what I say he is the only president who want to keep illegals out of the US. It seem you can't read so good, check my previous post. Furthermore, trump didn't say he want to make america white again, and if he want to make it white again who outside of the US care.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.