Views: 4098|Replies: 11

Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-30 15:24:59 |Display all floors
(AP)President Donald Trump met North Korea’s Kim Jong Un at the Korean Demilitarized Zone on Sunday in a historic meeting between the two leaders.

截图_20190630152322.jpg

President Donald Trump met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un at the DMZ on Sunday, and the president crossed over the border into North Korea, an unprecedented move.

"I feel great. It's a great honor to be here," Trump said. "Stepping across that line was a great honor. Progress has been made."Kim also stepped across the border into South Korea.

Moon praised Trump and Kim for "being so brave” to meet.“I hope President Trump will go down in history as the president who achieves peace on Korean Peninsula,” Moon said.Trump said the meeting would be "very short," but that it was a start.“Virtually a handshake, but that’s OK," Trump said. "A handshake means a lot.”"We have developed a very good relationship and we understand each other, I do believe he understands me and I think I maybe understand him and sometimes that can lead to very good things."While in Japan, Trump said at a news conference that he was “literally visiting the DMZ,” but wasn’t sure whether Kim would meet him.

Trump’s summit with Kim in Vietnam earlier this year collapsed without an agreement for denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula. He became the first sitting U.S. president to meet with the leader of the isolated nation last year when they signed an agreement in Singapore to bring the North toward denuclearization.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-30 16:07:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 09:28:19 |Display all floors
And back in the swamp the democrats are furious with trump for meeting with Kim at the DMZ.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 09:57:22 |Display all floors
Good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 11:08:33 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2019-7-1 09:28
And back in the swamp the democrats are furious with trump for meeting with Kim at the DMZ.

D Trump won't be bothered with that, as he knows the Democrats would pick fault with whatever he does.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 12:49:25 |Display all floors
Trump with a huge ego, is only interested in photo opportunity, nothing else!  They only agreed to meet and talk again, nothing more. And he is hoping to get the Nobel Prize.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 12:51:53 |Display all floors
Don't be fooled, Trump is always playing to the gallery, and he wants to go down in history as the first serving US President to step foot on North Korea!  Always know the man and his motives.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.