Author: ceciliazhang

Will US grasp the Osaka chance to ease trade tensions? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-29 17:09:38 |Display all floors
How do you negotiate with a President Trump who has the attention span of a fifth grader?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-29 20:58:38 |Display all floors
I think the US blinks first at the summit, and China should keep turning up the heat until D Trump snaps.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-1 11:54:45 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-29 14:47
Trump and Xi agreed in Osaka to open trade talks.  Yeah, more talks but no results if Trump continue ...

I personally know an industrial seal manufacturing facility that was located in Seneca (coincidentally ), Arkansas closed its plant last year, and moved its production to somewhere in Mexico and the Salt Lake City, despite D Trump's threat to punish companies that make cross-border relocation.

D Trump is scrambling to stem the tide, but he won't succeed...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-3 13:12:15 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-7-1 11:54
I personally know an industrial seal manufacturing facility that was located in Seneca (coincident ...

And here's one even more interesting!  Apple is moving its production of  Mac to China!!  That's a slap in Trump's face!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.