Views: 23501|Replies: 3

Global recession will help China catch up technologically [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-25 02:55:07 |Display all floors
Right now urgent task of Huawei is to redesign it's base station, 5G station and cellphone without any US components . it will need some time
A global recession means few people will buy electronic gadgets , this will Huawei and other Chinese companies redesign without US parts.
2 to 3 years global recession is a break that China needed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-26 02:51:35 |Display all floors
I'd imagine that it would be wrong for Huawei not to play ball  with  its American chip makers, duh,  simply because you have a bolshie president like Trump striving to see off China's rise and Huawei's strident calls to scale up in foreign markets. Doing that would make a rod for its own back and even play into  American hawks' hands.

A better solution would be to bring in brainy foreign techies and C-suite execs cognizant of the latest tech developments  and marketing trends-that is, the quest to be a global tech juggernaut willing to slug it out with foreign powerhouses in terms of innovation,  product offerings, and customer relationships.

Plus, there are no signs that a global recession " will help China  catch up technologically." To my mind, a company would be hard-pressed to pump more money into R&D when people are loth to buy new gadgets,    thanks to spending cuts in straitened times and rising unemployment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-26 21:03:20 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2019-6-26 02:51
I'd imagine that it would be wrong for Huawei not to play ball  with  its American chip makers, duh, ...

Comrade, Huawei is banned from many foreign tech firms by trump

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-26 21:03:21 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2019-6-26 02:51
I'd imagine that it would be wrong for Huawei not to play ball  with  its American chip makers, duh, ...

Comrade, Huawei is banned from many foreign tech firms by trump

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.