Views: 3591|Replies: 23

More intellectuals to work for newspaper? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-17 16:29:09 |Display all floors
This morning the news program on the radio told me: Recently President Xi  mentioned that newspaper authority should take effective measures to attract more intellectuals to make the media business get better for the public!
In the forum I have met with many teacher bloggers whose articles were quite nice those could reflect the reality of the true China. But it is a pity that  many of the talent writers had only worked here for a short period. I miss them very much and message them to come back the Forum. Few of them accept my invitation!
Dear reader friends: What is your suggestion?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-19 10:23:03 |Display all floors
The following is a message from Mr.MichaelM who is warm-hearted to help me on writing! Thanks! ( I wish editors should have the right and duty to correct the typos and errors on grammar before approving our posts!):

"This morning, the news program on the radio told me: "Recently, President Xi mentioned that newspaper authorities should take effective measures to attract more intellectuals to make the media business better for the public."

In the forum, I have met many teacher bloggers whose articles were quite nice and could reflect the reality of the true China. But, it is a pity that many of the talented writers only worked here for a short period. I miss them very much and message them to come back to the forum. Few of them accept my invitation!

Dear reader friends: What is your suggestion?"
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-19 13:58:23 |Display all floors
Ae you not afraid of highrise falling objects killing you in Shenzhen and other cities?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-19 14:04:19 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-6-19 10:23
The following is a message from Mr.MichaelM who is warm-hearted to help me on writing! Thanks! ( I w ...

"I miss them very much and message them to come back to the forum. Few of them accept my invitation!"

Have you ever asked yourself why they are not coming back?  Forum is half dead because after the shutdown recently for maintenance, now every tiny post, even correction of typing error, and deletion of extra posts, all go straight into verification! You don't see your posts or replies until next day; effectively killing off discussion!  Who wants to wait a day to see replies and then another day to see your response?  This new regime has discouraged discussion!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-22 09:59:37 |Display all floors
The following is the message from Ysyaileen   Yesterday 10:29  
"I am trying to coming back   
miss you too, you guys are really nice people and love english so much that you stick to it .”

Searu replied:
"As native Chinese, we ought to contribute our energy and ability to the prosperity of the CD! We bloggers‘ articles are unique from those from the correspondants due to the different life experience! That is why the forum has existed for so long!  ”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-22 11:01:52 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-6-19 10:23
The following is a message from Mr.MichaelM who is warm-hearted to help me on writing! Thanks! ( I w ...

"( I wish editors should have the right and duty to correct the typos and errors on grammar before approving our posts!):"

Fat hope!  They don't even have time to verify promptly the numerous posts and threads, and you are asking them to check and correct your 'typos and errors on grammar'!   They don't owe you anything of that sort!  It is your duty to do so yiurself, before you send out your posts!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-23 12:25:46 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-6-22 09:59
The following is the message from Ysyaileen   Yesterday 10:29  
"I am trying to coming back   
miss ...

Your obsession with English teachers has blinded you to other peoples' responses to your thread, responses which you ignore!  Forum is NOT he place for you to improve your English;  it is a discussion platform!  If you ignore comments on your threads, you are defeating the very purpose of Forum!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.