Author: AaronLDY

Lang Lang marries 24-year-old pianist   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-7 10:52:12 |Display all floors
GVTCC Post time: 2019-6-5 16:44
You wish him ....

Don't make yourself his friends or family, he never knows you. He posted his we ...

'Don't make yourself his friends or family, he never knows you.'

Why must he  know me for me to wish him well?  I can wish anyone well here on Forum, even if he does  ot know me.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-8 09:42:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-6-7 10:52
'Don't make yourself his friends or family, he never knows you.'

Why must he  know me for me to w ...

If you do not know him,  it is called snobbish or trying to have a close link with a celebrity, "high-climbing" in Chinese.

If there is a disabled beggar on the roadside, you still pour on him your well wish or even your money, that is fantastic and admiring.

Forget about Lang Lang, because Lin Chi  Ling married too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-8 11:45:44 |Display all floors
kevinruud Post time: 2019-6-8 09:42
If you do not know him,  it is called snobbish or trying to have a close link with a celebrity, "h ...

'If there is a disabled beggar on the roadside, you still pour on him your well wish or even your money, that is fantastic and admiring.'

Just for your info, I did help the disabled with donations, so it has nothing to do with the rich only.  I just felt that we must not make unfaor remarks about anyone, famous or not famous!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-8 16:11:01 |Display all floors
All forum visitors or speakers here are giving their voices listened to, so you d o not need to use two or three exclamation marks to the sentence.

If you do not like their or my talking, you can act as if there was no such a thing. But do not make yourself higher than others and try to teach lessons, it is uninteresting and impolite.

Because Lang Lang is a well known guy, so I think it is my duty as a society member to throw cold water on him to make himself know what he and his wife should do. If he is a nobody, I do not give him a XXXX because he has no use to the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-9 17:43:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by GVTCC at 2019-6-10 11:53

what diploma of piano playing does this guy have?can he ever compose a nice song for us to enjoy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-9 17:46:06 |Display all floors
Lang Lang, as a world famous pianist, is full of vanity under the influence of his unhealthy family background, and needs to be criticized morally. He should have better taste.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-10 11:37:26 |Display all floors
GVTCC Post time: 2019-6-9 17:43
Lang Lang's father is not a good father, rather a gambler, who made his family and his son the bigge ...

About his pretty European wife, it is actually a pure Korean girl born of Korean father and mother, the step father is a German, but not her biological father, so it is ridiculous to say she is a mixed bleed of Korea and Germany.'

Now, that's interesting!  The report was wrong then!  But regardless, that is not our business, we should still wish the couple well, not pass unkind remarks about Lang2 father or her ethnicity!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.