Author: ceciliazhang

Who could be Britain's next prime minister? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-6-21 19:08:28 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-6-21 13:25
Yes the doomsday gang keep reminding us on here, but i prefer to listen to what the real experts l ...

When you look into the pros and cons, Brexit is simply what's called the curate's egg, if you expect Brexit to be a cure-all, and bring the UK back to the Belle Epoche, then you would be disappointed...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-21 19:22:30 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-6-21 09:15
So it will be Boris as PM.....
finish the job by 31st oct... .
lets put the EU out of their misery.. ...

Rothschild

Lord Rothschild has made his choice.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-21 19:59:20 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-6-21 19:22
Rothschild

i tbought polanski had......
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-21 20:25:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-6-22 12:15
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-6-21 19:08
When you look into the pros and cons, Brexit is simply what's called the curate's egg, if you expe ...

Control without interference.......
thats all my brexit has been about from day 1........
let me give you an insight in to why/  We still have some of the most violent murderers/rapists from EU countries walking our streets, after brussels overturned our decision to deport them....

5724 to be exact up until 2 yrs ago/ Dominic raab who works with Micheal Gove in the justice department said british civilians safety is in danger, as long as we cannot deport these violent crims back to there own countries. A list of 50 of the most violent foreign crims who have eacaped deportation was drawn up and i have seen it myself.......

How long do you think kbays pacemaker would last, if your guests in.china were behaving in a simular way? like it or not things are changing over there, and our guests are welcome to go and live elsewhere if they are not happy.....

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-21 20:42:37 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2019-6-21 06:22
Rothschild

More nonsense from the forum anti Semitic wing nut.

Why are you still here, you said you were going to leave.

Lying P.O.S.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-24 09:09:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-6-24 10:31

So its becoming clearer there is a witch hunt against Boris.....
The backstabbers are going to join forces with corbyn and call a no confidence vote after he beats Hunt......
well all boris has to do is call a snap election.......then make a pact with the brexit party to form a coalition government. The rebels will then be fired....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-6-25 21:12:46 |Display all floors
keep the faith......
the far left terrorists have made one final desperate act, but boris has shown he has the temperement to take the keys to no 10....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.