Author: ceciliazhang

Youth icon apologizes for smoking indoors [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-24 06:33:17 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-5-23 11:32
On the stairs in the hospital i have seen it....
they think because they are out of sight, its ok. ...

Not exactly earth shattering news in China where apparently everyone these days is liable to be named and shamed ( and photographed ) for daring to move out of the realm of a billion mass conformists.

Perhaps in Chinese hospitals they still maintain the practice of doctors smoking during patient consultations. I have also been amused to see men get off at urinals during a long distance coach ride. Dying for a gasper, they grip their phone in one hand, their cigarette in another, and proceed to do their business via conjuring tricks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-24 10:35:15 |Display all floors
A man was caught smoking e-cigarette on high speed train; China's law inlcude e-cigarette in the cigarette ban!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-24 10:38:00 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-5-24 06:33
Not exactly earth shattering news in China where apparently everyone these days is liable to be na ...

"Perhaps in Chinese hospitals they still maintain the practice of doctors smoking during patient consultations."

No longer in big cities, perhaps you see that in 3rd tier cities!  They could lose their job if patients complain, but in small cities, enforcement v lax!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-24 11:31:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-6-5 11:52
Newtown Post time: 2019-5-24 06:33
Not exactly earth shattering news in China where apparently everyone these days is liable to be na ...

"Dying for a gasper, they grip their phone in one hand, their cigarette in another, and proceed to do their business via conjuring tricks."

You should have told them to stub it out; that's what I do whenever I catch a smoker in public toilets, and they always hurriedly throw away cigarettes, as I mentioned in my pevious post here!  It is because ppl around them don't care, that they carry on smoking!  Smokers have guilt,  they know it is wrong to smoke in public, they just hope others leave them alone to smoke!  I never give them a chance,  not even at bus stops when they are seated next to me!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-24 12:07:29 |Display all floors

Real problem is he knows his popularity is dwindling.
This is free commercial!
Same old dirty tricks!
Nothing new!
He is just an empty head!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-24 12:09:23 |Display all floors

SHAME AND DISGRACE!
Trying to attract free attention!
Same old dirty trick for those falling out of favor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-24 14:03:59 |Display all floors

Please do not say he is an icon!
If many Chinese youths were like him, then China will doom to fail!
He is just a past time thing!
Soon, he will find himself at the bottom of the heap of rubbish!
Forgotten for good!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.