Views: 4571|Replies: 10

The miracle of big-bone soup [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-11 22:45:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-5-11 22:48

Last Autumn Mr. Gao was sent to hospital for cancer!  He accepted chemotherapy that peeled off all of his hair in which period he looked pale and thin! Many of relatives thought he would die before the new year!
The story goes like a drama. Half a year later, to everyone it is surprise and enjoyment that Mr. Gao has come back to the office and is on normal duty! Now his body has increased 10Kg in weight who looks fat than before with fresh black hair! If judging from the appearance you can not believe he had been cancer patient!
Yesterday I had a good conversation with him on the treatmet. He told me: "It is big-bone soup that has helped me become stronger and stronger!"
Today I bought a piece of pig-leg bone. (The salewoman cut it into several parts with a professional knife-tool.)I boiled the ‘herb’ in the electric pot for three hours. At last let it cool down in natural way. The soup was as sticky as porridge! It is quite nutritious! Two bowls (of soup) every day can turn a weak man into a cattle!   

Dear reader friends, do you believe me?  Why not have a try?
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-11 23:14:28 |Display all floors
there is no denying that soups or meals made from bone stock can be nutritious, but i doubt that this was the sole reason he was 'cured' of his cancer.
you don't say what type of cancer the man suffered from, but the most common treatment involves chemotherapy, which results in hair loss, after which it can grow back.
Wight gain is also a side effect of some cancer treatments.
I am not denying the health benefits of food to aid recovery, but i would question soup as a main contributing factor to his recovery (if it was cancer).

Who can forget the Quanjian Group being investigated for fake cancer treatments?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-12 15:41:05 |Display all floors
What is the meaning of the chinese idiom 肉烂汤肥?
https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/fo ... amp;fromuid=1341001
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-21 16:41:32 |Display all floors
Recently I have introduced the secret method to many closed relatives and friends. This morning in the conversation with my cousin who had had an medical operation on the backbone I said:“It is Chinese traditional medicine theory which teaches us to compensate your some organ with the substance from that of animal! For an example, chicken have powerful stomach that can ‘digest’ sand! So we use the inner yellow layer of the organ to make your stomach become normal from illness!”

Dear friends, do you believe my own story as the following:
About one year ago, I fell down from the roof of that small house which accident left the right-leg-joint feeling ache while climbing upstairs sometimes. The trouble has got improved  a lot due to the nutrition from the special soup since twenty days ago!

(Kidding:I do such advertising for nothing!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-26 09:22:28 |Display all floors
In the ancient Chinese novel <The Journey to the West>, the White-Bone-Spirit was so evil that she always tried to hunt human and then sucked up what insde his bones for living! The story is quite horrible when I first saw it. Now I see this story hints more wisdom of our tradition medicine science: You are what you have eatten! In other words substances from animal‘s organ must be similar to that of yours and for this reason the first can be good food even medicine for your health!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-20 14:21:55 |Display all floors
Bone soup is a Chinese myth, said to be cure for anything and everything to do with the bone, so if you have a bone fracture, they recommend it to you! More psychological than real!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-21 21:23:27 |Display all floors

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.