Views: 1903|Replies: 2

Should museums be free? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-7 09:52:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SherrySongSHSF at 2019-5-7 09:52

5cd0cd59a3104842e4ac2ba5.jpeg
International Museum Day takes place on May 18, 2019. The debate about whether museums should be free is a big one right now. It’s the source of a lot of discussion in the popular press and nonprofit boardrooms alike. As far as I know, some museums in New York are free to the public on certain day or time in a week, while in some other places, there is no free admission. How do you think of this idea? Do you think the museum should be free to the public?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-5-7 11:53:29 |Display all floors
I hope more and more museums in China will be free in he futurre so that more and more people can visit them often. It is very important and good way to improve our national quality andthe country will be culturally strong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-7 13:09:10 |Display all floors
where i come from museums are free, the only expection being if there are special exhibitions that require additional security when the exhibits are on loan from private collections.
Then people are happy to pay an entrance fee.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.