Author: ceciliazhang

Belt and Road Initiative encourages more foreigners come to China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-2 15:13:48 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2019-4-27 10:53
Mohamed Omer from Sudan stands in the product demonstration room of Beijing AeonMed Co., Ltd. where ...

The Belt and Road Initiative is an wonderful platform with total transparency across the board.

US cannot initiate it because its history does not have that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-3 15:56:56 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-4-29 15:28
With or without Belt and Road Initiative, foreigners would still flock to China!

things are different, without BRI, they come here at their money, with it they come free of charge and get some scholarship higher than the salary of many laborers.

I visited Vietnam earlier, seeing professors there able to speak good Mandarin. The time they spend in our capital Beijing is much longer than my stay in the provincial capital of my homeland. Should I weep for a while?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-8 18:57:08 |Display all floors
GVTCC Post time: 2019-5-3 15:56
things are different, without BRI, they come here at their money, with it they come free of charge ...

The numbers who can speak Mandarin is minimal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-8 19:02:53 |Display all floors
Human connectivity is important. Overstretching the effort to connect though is a problem. Focus can be important. If multilateral is to be pursued, China internally needs to reflect multilateralism if not who will believe China's multilateralism call? When the consistency in character is absent, this will manifest distrust not only amongst people outside China but also those inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-18 13:02:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-19 19:33:32 |Display all floors
WBD60 Post time: 2019-5-18 13:02
To counter the US tariffs china may have to depreciate its currency , but if it does that the fore ...

re:   To counter the US tariffs china may have to depreciate its currency

Hmm,  
  In my opinion uncle Sam will have to do it,  else  the crash of '29...

The  Black Monday 1987...

2008: The Great Recession

better watch out ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-19 20:51:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.