Views: 5285|Replies: 6

How to create poem works? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-22 15:34:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2019-4-22 15:37

We Chinese are proud of our ancient poems which sound like music when you read! They are full of philosophy those can tell you how to make a living in the world. The poems from the Tang Dynasty have dominate ‘the literature market’ for so long that few modern people can reach the old peak level! Now scholars only talk about the ancient poems who seldom write their own works for publication due to the strict requirement on the outlook and content of the special articles!

The following was my early blog for which I have got several flowers from friends! But I am not sure if it can be thought as poem in the eyes of English experts?:

china dream ( by searu)

Popularity 7Viewed 1267 times 2014-4-27 23:29

China  dream

( This  is  what  I  thought   after  reading << dreams >> by  KristaChen   in  Chinadaily  blog  space  )

A  baby  comes  to  the  new  world   that  is  the  sweet  dream  for  parents !

We  grow  in  fairy  dreams ,  that  makes  the  childhood  full  of  tales  ;

I  dream  one  after  another  along  with  the  dark  night ,  the  beautiful  dream  should  be  the  rising  of  the  red Sun  from  the  horizon  line  of  the  Earth .

All  have  grown  up ,  people  live  with  real  dreams ;

We  work  hard  and  hard  in  the  daytime ,  seeing  the  past  dream  is  becoming  a  true  reality ;

The  Sun  gives  the  moon  a  dream  of  black  and  white ;

The  bright  star  offers  human  beings  a  dream  of  full  of  colors ;

Since  we   live  on  the  banks  of  the  Huang-he  River ,

All  share  one  common  ideal   named  “China  dream” !

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-15 09:47:06 |Display all floors
One saying goes like this: "Never trust any poet or novelist since they think in a strange way that is full of romance beyond reality!"  You can not produce nice poem when in normal condition. The famous Chinese ancient poet Li-Bai gave out classic work after having drunken much liquor who felt like fairy! Chairman Mao was productive when he had been in hard times but seldom wrote poem in peace era!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-20 09:53:46 |Display all floors
My mother was goods at poems, sorry not me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-6-24 09:05:36 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2019-6-20 09:53
My mother was goods at poems, sorry not me .

A poet should be sensitive to life events who can turn experience as raw material into 'wine' that is full of tastes for readers!
(Thanks for feedback information!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-24 15:39:37 |Display all floors
That is how I write poems , I use my own life experiences, yes my poems can be dark or about unsavoury things but really those things hold the most emotion for me , sadly I feel my poems are misunderstood by a lot of Chinese due to the over complication of the English  language
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 12:07:16 |Display all floors
                                                    My Wet Dream

Craning my head to look at that lass clad in  a blazer, slacks, and pumps, I find my secretary's  face shining with delightfulness.

Swiveling in my chair, I ask her if she would like to have dinner with me. To which she replies she fancies doing something else before having dinner with me. Having said that, she starts giggling.

Striding through the corridors of the glass-and steel high-rise, we clomp into a private room where the wall is festooned with a Chinese painting depicting a scene in which birds chirp in the trees , deers  scamper around, and a gurgling river meanders between bosky banks, with patches of cotton-like clouds scudding across the sky.

Lifting my chin, she whispers something in my ear," how good if it were not a dream."

Hearing this, I starts crying like another ululating baby, saying " I couldn't agree with you more."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-8-7 12:08:28 |Display all floors
  Just kidding.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.